I’m so thankful to cookiemomma.wordpress.com for nominating momwhearingloss.wordpress.com for the versatile blogger award. I’ve been blogging for a couple of months now and I love it! I was surprised and thrilled to receive this nomination. I’ve also enjoyed reading other blogs and I love the many different perspectives on life! Cookiemomma.wordpress.com has been a joy to read. Cookiemomma is a mom to inspire to be like, her children are very lucky .ok – the rules:
1. Name 15 fellow bloggers
2. Inform bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Post the award badge.
7-random things about me!
1. I am severely hearing impaired, but at times I hear better than most hearing people as I focus, lip read, watch body movement and pay attention.
2. I love my family – My children and my husband are my number 1 priority.
3. I love to cook and eat!
4. I love a good novel – the kind of novel where I miss and think about the characters once I finish the book.
5. I have two big fears – I’m afraid to fly and I have this terrible fear of bed bugs!
6. I’m very honest and loyal – I don’t have loads of friends, but the friends I have are friends for life.
7. I dislike it when people are phony and fake – my favourite line is: Check your ego at the door!
My nominations for the most Versatile Blogger:
1: cookiemomma.wordpress.com – Great mom stories, great family pictures – feel good blog.
2: thegarumfactory – Great recipes and pictures
3. lesleycarter – Lesley has done so many amazing things in her short life so far – always a pleasure and interest to read her blog.
4. savorysimple / – another great recipe blog – Savorysimple has great homey, simple recipes – I love a simple approach to food.
5.deidraalexander – love the honesty of this blog – the writing and the pictures are very good.
6: shahanifudge – good blog about fashion and life in general – love to see what she’s wearing.
7. talinorfali / – A good read blog – blogs about things that matter, being true to yourself – plus she’s Canadian a fellow easterner as well!
8. soulblindministry – This man has been through it all – hell and back and he doesn’t seem to have a bitter bone in his body – very inspirational work.
9. myparentsarecrazierthanyours – This young lady has found herself in some difficult times – yet she writes about it with such clarity and honesty. Can’t help but like this lady – great work and great writing.
10.niseenscene / – I love the pictures in this blog – great recipes and good traveling tips – really enjoy this blog and one of my favourite blogs – Plain People.
11.wesothrifty / – I love thrift shopping, consignment shopping, garage sales all stuff vintage – This lady has all the tips and great pics – plus she’s a fellow easterner Canadian!
12. oregontale / – tale of a couple starting over in Oregon – Love the Oregon coast – drive there every summer with our vintage 1977 trillium trailer – love the pics on this blog.
13.dancingmossecafe – Can really relate to this as this blog documents family life from the eyes of two boys.
14.anuneducatedpalate – Love food and pics – Cooking classes, recipes and pictures all in one blog
15. theparadigmshifts / – This blog has everything, God, Antiques, life – good writing.