I’ve been following rejuvenation for a little while – the blog offers really good tips for healthy calm living. “Trust” is from this blog – I have an issue with the word trust and it’s hard for me not to worry.
I’ve been collecting and creating for many years affirmations and statements on the word ‘trust”. Thought you might be curious as to some of my favourites so I’ve shared them below.
Fingers crossed that one or more resonates with you and offers the perfect inspiration or at the very least a moment of comfort. Enjoy beautiful friends as life is all about sharing.
1. Give yourself permission to trust. Know its safe to trust.
2. TRUST you don’t need to know all the answers right now.
3. Trust. You can breathe deeply into any worrying thought or situation. Soon things will start to dissolve and shift with the spaciousness you give it.
4. Trust in the 3 taps theory. If you’ve heard or read about something or someone three times, then trust the universe is trying to get your attention.
5. Your ability to profoundly relax is in direction proportion to TRUST DEEPLYin your unique flow in life.
6. Don’t worry, plan or over think. Trust there is divine timing for everything. Simply hold the space in the palm of your hands in complete knowing.
7. Words, silent or spoken have an energy flowing through them. Your words create and therefore matter. Repeating the word “I trust” will trigger a positive chain reaction.
8. If you are pushing or forcing a situation perhaps you are unintentionally blocking support from the universe. Trust.
9. Trust. Stop forcing things to go your way. It interrupts the flow of a magical life.
10. When nothing is working. Do nothing. It creates the space for flow to happen again. Trust.
12. Welcome the unknown. Simply Trust.
Peace, love and chocolate, Carole
Email me anytime: healthylivinglounge(at)gmail.com